Set money aside, but not too far. Our money market account gives you easy access to your growing balance.
- Competitive Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking Available
- Competitive interest on balances of $2,500 or more1
- Interest will be compounded and credit monthly
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 transactions per statement cycle by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $10 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Avoid the $9 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- Digital banking available
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
1Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2,500.00 in your account to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).