Put your hard-earned money to work with a checking account that earns competitive interest.
- Competitive Interest1
- Digital Banking Available
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Competitive interest on entire balance1
- Interest will be compounded and credit monthly
- Avoid the $9 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,000 minimum daily balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Digital banking available
- Mastercard® debit card available
- $2,000 minimum deposit to open
1Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).